“With the Zomato integration, tracking a delivery using Glyph Interface becomes effortless, eliminating the need to glance at the screen. This integration will allow Nothing Phone (2) users to enjoy a more convenient and personalised ordering experience,” the London-based consumer technology brand said.
Nothing’s Glyph Interface aims to encourage users to reduce looking at their screens by providing them with essential information through lights and sounds on the back of their Nothing Phone (2) smartphones.
How to enable Glyph Interface progress tracker for Zomato orders
Nothing Phone (2) users can now use the new Glyph Interface as a progress tracker for their Zomato orders. Here ‘s how it works:
- Update your Phone (2) to the latest version of Nothing OS via Settings > System > System Update
- Navigate to Settings > Glyph Interface > Glyph Progress to enable this integration
- Use lights countdown to keep an eye on the arrival of your order
The company has also rolled out other updates with the update that brings Zomato integration on Nothing Phone (2). Here’s what’s new:
New UI to show when the device is pocket mode
Improve “OT Compatibility” toggle in Settings > Connected devices > Connection preferences
- Added NDot support for Portuguese.
- Increased the Screen Recorder capture resolution.
- Adjusted the animation speed of the keyboard popping up after opening the app drawer.
- Improved haptic feedback.
- Improved NFC stability.
- Improved bluetooth connection stability in various scenarios.
- Minor UI adjustments.
- Minor bug fixes.